Hey, I love a good football game as much as the next sporty girl. But let’s be honest, I am always the one running for the couch and hushing the crowd every time the commercials come on. While I’ve been a bit disappointed in general in the last couple years, there are always one or two commercials that really stick out and become favorites. And, even for the ones that flop, it’s fun to see the creativity of the ads.
And, of course, I am always looking for a way to experience this love for Superbowl commercials in APP form! Hey, thats what I do!
For others with the same desire, check out these great SUPERBOWL apps!
*A+ SUPERBOWL COMMERCIALS* (Free on iOS) which is an easy to use, running list of YouTube videos of the best Superbowl commercials of years past. Spend some time on the site reviewing “classics” like 2010’s Parisian Love or the Budweiser Clydesdale Streaker. If these don’t rejuvenate your passion for Superbowl commercials, nothing will!
I would note, though, that I don’t recommend using the app as a substitute for watching the ads live. While the app claims it will update its contents as the game progresses, it seems some links aren’t valid, and I wouldn’t want you to miss the best ad of this year! Plus, some of my absolute favorites from years past (Mini Darth Vader anyone!?) aren’t represented on the app!
Super Bowl 2013 News Pro (Free on Google Play/ iTunes* FREE)
Includes hottest news and rumors, fresh videos, Super Bowl commercials and The Official Twitter Account of the Super Bowl integrated. Simple to use and fast this app also include many other football news from CBS Sports, NFL and from official site.
– News: Real-time breaking news from the 49ers, previews of upcoming matchups, post-game blogs
– Video: Live video of 49ers press conferences as well as on-demand coach and player interviews
– Photos: Game, practice and offseason galleries.
– Audio: 49ers.com podcasts and KNBR radio interviews
– Stats: Official NFL stats and scores, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score, out-of-town scores around the league
– Standings: Division and conference standings
– Fantasy: Keep track of your favorite fantasy players
– Depth Chart: Shown by offense, defense and special teams
– Social Media: Aggregated twitter of all of your favorite 49ers tweets, check in to the stadium on gameday, one-click tweet and facebook posting of all media items
– Digital keepsake: Your game-time moment superimposed on the stadium jumbotron in the form of a unique digital keepsake
– Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, scores/stats of previous games from the season and ticket purchase
– Concessions: Interactive map of the stadium with searchable concessions and amenities
– Problem Reporting: Reports of various problems and issues around the stadium
– Evolving home-screen: Pre-game, in-game, post-game, off-season countdown, draft-day
Football season is here and that can only mean one thing…time to tailgate! And with the NEW Tailgate Fan app, everything you need to make your tailgate great is right at your foam-fingertips.
Need an awesome new recipe to shake up your tailgating feast? TF’s got it. Want to create funny photo illustrations of your friends and share on Facebook and Twitter? TF’s got that. Want to win awesome prizes with contests throughout the season? Oh yeah, TF’s got that too. Download Tailgate Fan today and let the tailgating fun begin!
My Car Locator –Don’t lose your car at the stadium! (Free on Google Play/iTunes)
My Car Locator Free is the easiest to use free car locator in the Google Play Store, with all essential information displayed at all times.
| Shazam– ( Free on Google Play/iTunes)
Experience more of the Big Game with Shazam and get latest plays, stats, team info & more! Shazam for: PreGame, InGame, Shazam-endabled TV Ads, and Halftime Show.
Tag Shazam-enabled ads to unlock special offers, exclusive content and the chance to win BIG prizes.