Accessories, Smartphones, Utilities

New Features in iOS 10.3

7 Apr , 2017  

It’s time for an update on the iPhone update! iOS 10.3, the newest software release for iPhone, came out just last week. A lot has changed with this newest version, so before you make the switch over, I will let you know what to expect! Remember those easy-to-lose, funny-to-wear AirPods released last year?  As anticipated many users lose […]

, , , ,

Smartphones, Social Media

Emoji Lovers Rejoice!

29 Mar , 2017  

Let’s be honest, everyone loves texting and the best part of texting is finding the perfect use for emojis! Well this week I have exciting news that is bound to improve your emoji-world! New emojis are coming!!! According to Unicode, the organization responsible for choosing new emojis, we should anticipate 69 new emojis coming this June!  […]

, ,

Accessories, Smartphones

The Newest Smartphone Trend is Less Smart and More Phone!

3 Mar , 2017  

One of the latest trends in smartphones is to make them a little more dumb.  Sound crazy? Well, a core group of phone users are starting to switch to non-smartphones.  They like the switch, claiming they have more freedom away from emails, internet and social media.  Other benefits of the trend are cheaper data plans, less distractions and a […]

, , ,

Accessories, Deals, Smartphones, Uncategorized

Best Tech Finds Under $50

24 Dec , 2016  

You have ONE day.  Seriously, guys, if you haven’t gotten all your Christmas shopping done yet, you are really running it to the wire.  I am guessing you need a little inspiration!  And what better to inspire you than my FAVORITE tech finds, all under $50.   Check these out for your loved ones… or yourself […]

, , , ,

News, Smartphones

SEO Tip: Google announces that it will start indexing mobile content first

4 Nov , 2016  

Over the past decade, mobile devices have become the primary way we consume digital media, including apps, streaming videos, web surfing and social media. With 65 percent of people now using only their mobile devices leaves computers falling way behind with the remaining 35 percent. Where does that leave search engines still prioritizing computer friendly […]

, ,

Accessories, Smartphones

iPhone 7 The Future?

19 Sep , 2016  

Brighter screen, lighter build, faster processor, sharper camera and… no headphone jack? Surely you’ve heard the buzz over Apple’s latest release, the iPhone 7 and 7 plus, which came out this past Friday.  The new phones come with many upgrades that most would consider “standard” – better camera, longer battery life, and waterproofing, to name a few. […]

, ,

Smartphones, Uncategorized

iOS 10 is improving everything!

12 Jul , 2016  

iOS 10 will be released this fall and unlike most updates, this one is pretty much all good news with a lot of helpful changes to look forward to.  There are so many new features in this upgrade, which is in beta now, I am going to cover some of my faves. OPEN UP SIRI: Siri […]

, ,

Accessories, Smartphones, Travel, Uncategorized

This Earbud & App Will Make You OMNI-LINGUAL!

26 May , 2016  

I took classes on different languages when I was in school.  Somehow, I am still not fluent. But, how amazing would it be if you could just skip all the learning and go right to understanding any language you want!? That dream is about to come true. WaverlyLabs is creating an ear piece that translates different languages […]

, , ,